- I want to eat things with chopsticks. Nothing specific. Just things. Soy sauce would be good too.
- I want this poster, in pink (via here). It makes me sad that shipping costs more than the item.
- I would like this guy to do this to my bedroom wall.
- I would like to have a potluck dinner party where everyone prepares and brings something from this menu.
- I would also like to host an outdoor winter picnic like this one. Of course, it would be better with snow rather than all the rain we've been getting. But you never heard me say that.
- I wish these books would stop tempting me with their total awesomeness. Really, they are almost depressingly awesome (see poster). Damn you Ron Hawkins. Damn you husband for pointing them out.
- I'm dying to spray paint a bunch of things gold. I keep thinking of things. It's becoming a bit obsessive.
- I need to listen to her songs at least once a day. Freakishly addictive. I will be buying her album.
- I'm saddened and horrified at the quality of music available for children. Especially on DVD. The vast majority of it is crap quality, utterly twee and completely condescending. Basically, I'm really hoping that Flight of the Concords get back together and put out a kid's music DVD. Is that too much to ask? I'd rather my kid sing along to Sugar Lumps than anything The Wiggles have puked up. Surely hipster parents would be a profitable demographic. I can't be alone in this. (edited to add: this is a great link for kid's music, though sadly few DVDs)
I've got a case of the randoms: